Some current screenshots from Castleclysm+ that is still under development. These screenshots are not the end result look of the final game =)
Friday, 25 January 2013
Monday, 24 December 2012
Season’s Greetings and glad tidings to you. Best wishes from Fantasync. We hope you have presents and hope you have lots of fun. It has been extremely busy for me but many new features has been added and developed for the new Castleclysm planned for release for next year! If you still haven't played, please Check it out!
Here are some new features that are currently in the works:
- New playable characters to unlock allowing a brand new gameplay with new central spells to master.
- Usable ingame items like potions, scrolls, and accessories.
- In-App purchase and currency system.
- Over 15 new levels, enemies, and champions.
- More objects and different stages.
- An enhanced gameplay that will continuously keep you on your toes.
- Pushing it to be available for iPhone, PC, Mac, and Android.
- A more epic endless mode and maybe more mini game modes.
There still lots ahead but I'm hoping a new release sometime next year. I am debating to release it as a new title or keep it as an update. Well I'll be back to work. To everyone, may you enjoy your holiday and a new year of excellent gaming =)
Tuesday, 14 August 2012
For those that are asking for more levels, I am happy to announce that 16 new levels are in development. This means 14 new races of enemies and 2 new stages. The new stages are complete and here is a peek of what is to come!
|Original Stage: Great Hall|
|Stage 2: Castle Library|
|Stage 3: Castle's Dungeon|
Tuesday, 31 July 2012
Thanks to everyone who downloaded Castleclysm for your excellent support. All your comments and ratings really help on realizing everyone’s thoughts towards the game. Due to all your great responses and rating, I am happy to announce I will be developing more levels and features hopefully in the near future! At the moment, I am currently in the process of developing another project. I'll let you know more on it soon. Happy Mayhem-ing!
Congratulations to all those that made it up there in the leader board especially “Muder_pod”. I was astonished to have notice someone cleared 40 waves. Wow Good job!
EDIT: New leader! Congrats "D-one84" !